Wednesday 19 October 2011

Taking a break!

Well I am on annual leave this week and have a cold (which is typical) so I decided that my craft room needed an overhaul! So far so good, have found that I have more ribbon than I ever imagined and I have cleared out the piles and piles of magaizines that have been sitting around for a very and I mean a very long time!  So I started on this card last night working in a very small space on my desk with allsorts piled around me hoping it wouldn't all fall in on me and well I got to a point last night when it really just wasn't happening - do you ever get that?  So I went to bed and have tackled it again this morning and everything just fell into place (I still have the piles of stuff on my desk to sort yet tho! lol) The image funnily enough is Primrose ~ Take a Break which is a stamp available at Crafty Sentiments Designs which is also where the sentiment stamp and Vintage Label die are available.  The papers are BG Sugared, the flowers, gems and wire are all from my stash, I love the look of wire on cards but never seem to use it enough myself, must remedy that! lol

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Totally Gorjuss #102 ~ Bingo ~ Flowers, swirls & bling
Stamptacular Sunday #134 ~ You Choose

Thanks for stopping by and now I must get sorting again but I hope to be back doing some more crafting later on. xx

6 comments:

  1. Wow a week off and your cleaning your room hehe... beautiful card Jac as always hope you feel better soon! Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww your card is so cute! Hope your cold improves soon and well done on tidying your room.. a job well done lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're enjoying your holiday. What a cute little card. Thanks for joining our Bingo challenge at TG this week, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, I love how you have her coming out of the frame. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, lovely image and papers, thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenges.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Jac! Thanks for joining in at Friday Sketch Challenges.
    Susan xxox
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x