Monday 10 October 2011

Something a little different for me

Ok this week when I saw what the challenge was over at Just Us Girls I wasn't sure about having a go but then thats what challenges are all about at the end of the day, challenging ourselves to try something new so without further ado here is my card for JUGs 'Black Magic' challenge and if your not sure what Black Magic is pop over to the JUGs blog and check it out I'm glad I did! lol

My image is a papermania stamp which I think I've only used once or twice before (I think I may have found a new lease of life for it now! lol) inked in white pigment ink, heat dried and then coloured with wc pencils and a little gel pen for effect.  The sentiment is from PTI and the die cut is the new Crafty Cutter Vintage Label die from Crafty Sentiments.  The cs is all from my scrap drawers and then I added some ribbon and buttons.  Kept the whole thing simple so as not to detract from the image.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Stamp Scarp & Doodle Saturdays ~ Things that are round
Sentimental Sundays #76 ~ Anything Goes
Crazy Challenge #88 ~ Sketch
TFL

9 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Thanks so much for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. I started to work on it with different colours. I created one in rainbow colours for my self. Flowers are gorgeous and totally unique.
    kitchen doors glasgow

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh its a beautiful stamp and gorgeous colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very well done!! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous black magic card--love your little buttons, too! :) Fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is STUNNING!!! WOWZAS! Love the focal point you've created with this technique!!! I'm so glad you decided to give it a try - you should be so proud! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job with this technique!

    Thanks so much for playing along with Just us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUCH expert use of this challenge technique! Thanks, SO much, for sharing your beautiful creation with us! {Just US Girls - that is! } xo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is lovely - great use of the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us this week at the crazy challenge, Dominique

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x