Friday 28 October 2011

Birthday Previews Day 3 ~ Annabel Yummy Treat

Whoo hoo day 3 of the Crafty Sentiments Design Birthday previews and today is the turn of  'Annabel Yummy Treat'  I hope your enjoying all our fun previews and are looking forward to the hop on Sunday.

Todays card uses the beautiful 'Annabel Yummy Treat' and 'cake' coloured using copics and a bit of sparkle added with sakura stardust, my papers are DCVW glitter stack, I have also used a Crafty Cutters Vintage lable die and 2 sentiments from the recent digital sentiment set 'Birthday Set' both available at Crafty Sentiments Designs, the ribbon was cream but I coloured it with my copics as I just didnt have the right piece in my ribbon box (even after finding loads the other day when I was sorting out! how typical is that! lol) then I added some card candi and a little present charm.

Don't forget to stop by the other DT members who are showcasing 'Annabel Yummy Treat' today they are: Suzette, Jan, Hazel, Jo

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Challenge up Your Life #55 ~ Colour challenge


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, and so love this image..

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jac and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with SS&S this week. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real cute hun, love the colour combo & the LO is fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for joining us at CUYL this time. Hugs...Judith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x