Saturday 11 February 2012

Oh So Thankful ...

... that I am now on leave!  Got a bit short staffed at work this week for one reason or another and on Tuesday I was on an early shift and stayed on and did the late shift too so was at work for 15 hours and then yesterday I was on the late shift and ended up staying for the night shift too, left work at 6.30 this morning so spent the morning in bed!  Still feeling a bit groggy now so will be off to bed soon.  Anyway enough of my woes and onto my card.  I have used a Miss Anya from the Dressy Anya collection by TGF, havent used one of these for quite a while.  Coloured her with my copics the sentiment is also TGF stamp.  Papers are from the new Jewel Britannia cd I got recently.  Cut the sentiment shape using Crafty Cutter Vintage label die available at Crafty Sentiments Design, the border is also a Crafty Cutter die.  The mat for Miss Anya is a Nellies Multi frame.  You cant see a lot of it but there is some butterfly ribbon running along the diagonal then finished off with some wire and some sequin flowers and a few little pink gems.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations #156 ~ Swirky wirly (my wire and pattern on paper)
Mad For Markers ~ Use Rs & RVs ~ I used R00, 11, RV000, 02, 10
also YG11, E47, 49, 50, 53, 57
TFL

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jac,love the image and your colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely :)
    Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
    Mira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Jac this is beautiful I love these Anya stamps and you have coloured this one beautifully, the papers and colours look FAB.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - love the wire embellis!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenge - hope to see you again soon!

    kaos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card

    Thanks for playing at Mad for Markers this week.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty card. I love your Anya image and the your colouring looks great.

    Thanks for joining and sharing with us at Mad for Markers this month.

    Hugs from Bron xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x