Tuesday 14 February 2012

Friendship

While I was looking at all the different bits and pieces on the Jewel Britannia cd I came across this pretty pink version of the Union Jack and decided there and then I wanted to use it!  So I have made a bit of a hybrid card as the sentiment (which was a freebie from Sentimental Sundays) and the lace along the bottom have all been added before printing and then I have added the flowers and strands of pearls and then made some bunting using the Cricut Straight From the Nest cartridge to which I added some pink gems and finally I gave the floers a little bit of glamour dust.  Quite a pink and girly card from me but I like it.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays ~ Red, white & Pink
Our Creative Corner ~ Best Frined inclouding a flower
Digital Tuesday #147 ~ use your stash (paper sentiment and lace are digital)
TFL

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that sentiment! Beautiful embellies - the flags, bling and flowers! Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner! Hugs, Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love flowers.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Our Creative Corner and hope you come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfct card for the SSDS challenge this week!! Thanks for joining us, I hope you play along again soon! That's a really cute Union Jack and sentiment!
    Tammy, SSDS DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x