Friday 17 February 2012

Digi release Friday

Oh boy its Digi Release Friday over at Crafty Sentiments Designs and its 2 stunners this week you are going to love them.  First up I have 'Baby', isnt this just so adorable?  I have coloured with copics and my papers are from a new pad I got at My Mums Craft Shop and its My Minds Eye On The Bright Side 1.  I have used a Crafty Cutters border die which is available at Crafty Sentiments Designs, and then the hearts, flowers, swirl and sentiment have all been cut on the Cricut using various different cartridges.  I have used yellow organza ribbon and gems from my stash.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Allsorts #141 ~ Free & Easy pt2
Sketch and Stamp #81 most of the stash is new!
Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back later with another card using the other wonderful digi release.

8 comments:

  1. Simply adorable Jac love it just found your blog and a had a nosey round what beautiful creations now following
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jac love the image,love your colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love the lemon and blue colour comb and the little image is soo sweet
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new images...Card is lovely..

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. the image is gorgeous and I love your card - the color combo is amazing
    Many thanks for joining us at SnS this week
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card jac ad such a sweetie too

    thank you for joining us at SnS

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful card, such a cute image and great colours!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at SNS, Juliexxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x