Tuesday 28 February 2012

Bright & Cheery!

I have used one of my 2 Kenny K stamps for this card (gotta love those images and me thinks I'll have to get myself some more! lol) This time I have used Rock Chick coloured with copics and a tiny bit of stardust here 'n' there.  Bp is MME On the Bright Side one with orange cs I used the Rock Princess Cricut cartridge to cut 2 guitars and then the paperlace cartridge for the central border piece to which I added a peeloff coloured with copics.  Added a piece of green mirricard which I embossed with music notes and finished off with a selection of flowers, a button and some wire from my stash.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Kenny K's Krafty Girlz #82 ~ Spring Zing
2 Sisters #80 ~ Anything Goes
TFL

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty card fabulous colors, thanks for joining us at Kenny K for our Spring Zing challenge
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Jac,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jac well this is definitely bright and cheerful, those colours are gorgeous so is that image a super card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jac, a fabulous card, thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week!

    Hugs, Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card hun, lovely colours!

    Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i love the bright zingy colours - and those guitar die cuts are fab!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Fantasic card, Love the Guitars!!Thank you for playing " Spring Zing" at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very bright and cheery! LOVE these images!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oohh it's beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x