Monday 27 February 2012

Crafty Sentiments Digi release Friday

OK so this is a few days late but I couldn't resist having a play tonight with the digi releases that became available over at Crafty Sentiments Designs, there were 3 this week and I have used 2, the windmill and bucket of Easter eggs along with Mo Mo who was a digi release a few weeks ago.  I have used my copics, sakura stardust, ink pads and glitter to add the colour to my little scene which I put together in PSE5 before printing.  The sentiment is also from Crafty Sentiments Designs and I added some sequin flowers and a tiny gem.  This was such fun, I hope you like it too.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
Crafts & Me #72 ~ Shades of Spring
TFL

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jac I do love this so much it is fabulous how you have used Mo Mo with that windmill this is a terrific scene, I love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x