Friday 17 February 2012

Air Mail with Love

I'm back with my 2nd card for the Digi Release Friday at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  This little cutie is Tobey Heart Ballon and I have coloured him using copics I cut his heart ballon seperately and joined them up using sakura stardust pen.  I wanted to use another of my new paper pads and this one is MME Kraft Funday Happy Days and decided to keep my image in the same colour way apart from the heart.  Also went with distressing for this card by roughing up some edges and inking others.  The bunting is cut with the Cricut and the film strip is a sizzix extended cut I finished off with a stamp from the Papermania Portobello Road collection.
Now, did you know that Crafty Sentiments also has a monthly challenge blog which started up this month,  NO!  well get yourselves over there and check it out! the wonderful ladies on the DT have made some gorgeous projects to inspire you.  The theme for this month is 'Love Is In The Air' and I thought I would add this card to support them.  Please go have a peek and join in, remember you have a whole month for this challenge.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
2 Sisters #78 ~ I love you
OSAAT #100 ~ Anything Goes
Crazy Challenge #106 ~ Valentines Day
Creative Card Crew #4 ~ Masculine
Crafts and Me #71 ~ Distressed
Fussy and Fancy #56 ~ All My Heart
TFL

10 comments:

  1. oh he is sweet -and i love the heart balloon
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous creation Jac,love this.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Jac, great use of diecuts. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. I also have candy on my blog HERE.

    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all that use of kraft, great card, thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jac, love it!!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments new monthly challenge!

    Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great work, love the paper you hhave used and the ballon.
    xoxo Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous image and colouring Jac,

    Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs monthly challenge..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is a great cration, love the image and colours.

    Thank you for joining in with us at Crafty Sentiments monthly challenge.

    Hugs
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh....I love the heart kite! How fun! Beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our, "With All My Heart" challenge!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x