Monday 30 May 2011

Sketch Saturday #157

This week Sketch Saturday are celebrating their 3rd Birthday and there are lots of chances to win and its a lovely sketch too so who wouldnt want to join in the fun.  I certainly do!  My card uses Cuddle Anya which I have coloured with copics and paper pieced her hat.  My papers are from the digi kit by Raspberry Road Designs called Vintage Dolls and I added a bit of mulberry paper, I also used some self adhesive paper lace which I attatched to the mulberry paper adhesive side facing up then I glittered the remaining sticky part.  Added some little pearls and butterfly gems along with some string and a little teddy charm all finished off with a greeting from TGF, hope you like.


I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafts and Me #36 ~ Gems and Pearls
Fab 'n' Funky #94 ~ Cute & Cuddly
Totally Papercrafts #68 ~ Pink & Girly
TFL

4 comments:

  1. aww what a little sweetie .. love the colours and the little charm
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is simply adorable! :)
    Thank you for joining in Sketch Saturday's 3rd birthday challenge, and also my personal PBC, good luck!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo wonderful card, thanks for playing with us at SS this week - and also for joining in on my party bag candy. Good luck!
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous, beautiful image and papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x