Thursday 5 May 2011

Crafty Sentiments ~ Flowers

This week over at Crafty Sentiments the challenge is 'Flowers' now we know how you all love your flowers so lets see them.  Dont forget to check out the amazing work by the rest of the DT ~ they will blow you away!  Anyway onto my card ... I have used the super cute manga couple Jason & Eve who were recently released and you can pick them up in the store.  They are actually one digi stamp but I chose to seperate them for my card and did so in PSE 5, I have coloured them with copics and added a touch of sakura stardust.  Cut them out using a Nellies frame which I then versamarked and coloured with mica pigment powders.  The background paper is a freebie from a magazine from a very long time ago and I'm afraid I dont know which brand but I loved the colours!  finished off with some prima flowers and brads from my stash and a sentiment from TGF which again was versamarked and mica pigmented.  So dont forget to check out the challenge blog and then come and join us.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Paper Cutz #89 ~ Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity #17 ~ Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes #67 ~ fave hair colours ~ His E37,35,33 & Hers YR31, 23 & E51
Pear Tree Designs #47 ~ Free For All
Sketch and Stash #60 ~ Free choice of sketch ~ I chose sketch 4, my neglected stash is the freebie paper and my new stash is the cute image.




Crafty Creations #117 ~ Anniversary

TFL

12 comments:

  1. Fab card Jac love the colours on this and such a sweet couple hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous colourful card - so happy and cheerful
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card hun, love the LO & the colours are fab!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brill. I love the fact you have them both on the card. Brilliant, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great card.... love the papers & the images... so cute 8oD

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck 8o)

    xXx Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable, love the frames, pretty flowers & cute images. Thanks for sharing your favourite hair colours and playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute Jac. Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us over a PTD with this fab design.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love this sweet card.Very pretty colors. Thank you for playing with us at Crafty Creations Challenge. :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very cute! Love both the images on it! Thanks for joining us at paper Sundaes thi sweek!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great use of lots of yummy colours thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x