Saturday 14 May 2011

Paper Sundaes ~ Magical & Mythical

Here I am cutting it fine for this challenge over at Paper Sundaes where they wanted to see Magical & Mythical, now I knew what image I wanted to use straight away and I had an idea of how I wanted the card to look but not sure I really got there!  The image and the background scene are both from the Once Upon A Time collection from Charmed Cards & Crafts (and I used the pre coloured ones! well I did say I was cutting it fine! lol), my base card is covered with some textured holographic paper that always reminds me of dragon skin.  When I did the background for the actual dragon I changed the opacity of the background first so that the dragon would stand out more and added some drop shadow too.  The gold border is actually some very thin metalic stuff which I embossed and finally added a sentiment from my stash.



I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
Stamptacular Sunday #110 ~ Sketch
Crafty Creations #118 ~ Anything Goes

TFL x

4 comments:

  1. ooh what a magical scene
    Fabulous
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW the shinny papers look ace and match this image so well. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular this week, hugs from Bron :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute, thanks for playing along at CCC
    http://nanadonnascarddreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jac I love how you focused attention on the image! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes -We hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x