Saturday 14 May 2011

Anyone for Anya? ~ Colour inspiration

Wow I thought my last post was cutting it fine!  This card is for the colour inspiration challenge over at Anyone for Anya?  So this is what I came up with.  Flirty Anya coloured with copics to match the very old rose patterned paper (and I mean old!) IRL the colours do match much better than the photo shows.  The green is vellum and then some peachy cs which I also used for my sentiment and flower.



I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays ~ Old supplies
Sketch Saturday #155
Crafts and Me #34 ~ Punches (used a punch for the strips across the middle)
Papertake Weekly ~ Fancy a punch

Thanks so much for stopping by. x

6 comments:

  1. How gorgeous Jac! Love the vintage look and the roses paper. Thanks for joining in the fun at Anyone for Anya this week.
    Susan xxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh what pretty papers Jac .. i love those roses
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at SSDS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card I love that little Anya. She always makes me smile :D
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card ! Love that image. Thanks for joining us at SSDS. Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fab image and a great take on the sketch!
    Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x