Tuesday 10 May 2011

2 days & counting and today is preview day 2

Welcome back and today is preview day 2.  Did you like the look of Rosie - Spring Flowers and didnt the other DT members produce some stunning work?  Well today is the turn of Tuti Fruiti Bunny and again this stamp was a dream to use adn a great image to colour (using my copics!)  Todays project is a revision guide book for Ria for science, we bought some cards ready for her to make notes on and thought we would make a littel book to keep them in.  While I was in my lcs I found the papermania back to basics board books on offer so I picked one up for £1.99 and have used 2 pieces for the cover (I still have enough to make 2 more covers! so a definate bargain!  I think I may go back and get some more of these)  The papers are Shabby Princess from a freebie kit called Festival.  We decided that Tuti Fruiti Bunny was ideal for science as it made us think of  Isaac Newtons law of gravity!  Was going to use my BiA to make a book but this way Ria can add more cards if she needs to.  I inked all th edges for a bit more of a distressed feel but kept the cover flat so that it doesnt get ruined being pulled out of her bag.

Dont forget these wonderful stamps will be available in the Crafty Sentiments Store on Thursday morning.


Well you've seen what I have to offer for today so now go and check out these fabulous works of art by other memebers of the DT:


I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday #154
Crazy Challenge #66 ~ Anything Goes
2 Sisters #38 ~ distressing

TFL 




8 comments:

  1. Completely fab Jac love what you have done hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww.. this is so cute. Love the coloring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jac beautiful work! JO xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful idea - will definitely make revising more fun
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card.Love all details and color combination.
    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous, love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is really sweet, I love the papers you used and gorgeous layout. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab idea! Love It!!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x