Saturday 28 May 2011

Anyone for Anya? ~ A Sketch

A great sketch this week over at Anyone for Anya? and I decided to go with a masculine theme.  I have used Jeremy from the Roll Call collection 1 coloured him with copics then masked him and added the background stamp from Spotlight as I didnt want just a plain white background for him.  My papers are DCWV Natural Stack with foil then I added some buttons, organza ribbon, tag, and eyelet from my stash.

I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crazy Challenge #68 ~ 1+2+3 (1 image, 2 Papers, 3 different embellishments)
Tuesday Throwdown #50 ~ Use stripes

TFL

1 comment:

  1. That is absoloutely gorgeous, thank you for playing along at The Crazy Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x