Saturday 21 May 2011

Anyone For Anya ~ teen/punk

I just love the theme this week over at Anyone for Anya but havent had the crafting time I had hoped for so this is a cutting it fine post yet again!  I knew which image I wanted to use and as Ria still wants more revision books that is what I settled on and I think Jade from the Roll Call collection1  is one of our favourite images, have coloured her with copics, the paper is from a digi kit by AWP called Bad to the Bone and under the zip but over the organza ribbon is a piece of acetate which I have embossed then dabbed a stazon ink pad over to give it that grungy/punky feel.  Ria is very pleased with this I even got an 'awesome' so it cant be too bad, have to admit I rather like this one too.  The sentiments are stamps from the same collection.



I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
OSAAT #62 ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers #46 ~ Embossing



5 comments:

  1. Hi Jac,
    A gorgeous card with a beautiful combination of colours. I love Jade's hair and the zipper looks fab! Thanks for joining in the Teen/Punk challenge at Anyone for Anya? this week.
    Susan xxox
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and punky--love the zipper! love the papers, the fab coloring and the fun embellishments! Thanks for playing along this week at Anyone for Anya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fab Jac .. that zip is a brilliant idea
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jac,
    This is just Fabulous!!! Love the cute little image, the dp, the colour scheme is just perfect, love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured so beautifully as always.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME JOB! LOVE THE COLOR COMBO AND THE ZIPPER MADE THE PAGE!
    THANK YOU FOR JOINING US AT ANYONE FOR ANYA!
    HUGS, DANGINA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x