Monday 8 October 2012

Sketch time at A&T Digital Designs Challenge Blog

Hi there well it seems I have been missing from blog land for a while and then today I have managed to post prolifically!  And there have been lots of new releases and today's post for A&T Digital Designs Challenge is no different, there are some fabulous new images so be sure to pop by the store and check them out.

I have used one for my card this week, I have chosen the Halloween Sentiment Circle which I added to some digi paper from the halloween collection by Bearly Mine Designs, thought they were a perfect combo!  Added some ribbon, die cut diamond strips, pearls flowers and bats from my stash.  Love the sketch this week and am pleased with how my card turned out and not a copic in sight! lol























I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crazy 4 Challenges #157 ~ Halloween
OSAAT #134 ~ Boo
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join us for our sketch challenge this fortnight.


8 comments:

  1. Stunning,love the design and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card hun, love the papers & bats!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab Halloween card - love the papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! I love the sentiment circle, design and the fabulous colour combo. Thank you for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous - I love how you've layered and embellished!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowww Jac this is awesome, wow, what a fantastic central image the shapes look ACE so do the papers, truly wonderful work.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card!! LOVE all the purple! Love those skulls! Thanks for playing along with us at One Stitch At A Time! Good luck! I hope to see you again next week!!

    - Susan, DT @ OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card!! - Love all the skulls and the purple color!

    Thank you for entering our challenge over at OSAAT
    Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next week!

    Hugs
    Eva`s Scraproom
    DT Member at OSAAT Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x