Tuesday 2 October 2012

Emerald Faeries - Flowers

Hi, it's time for a brand new challenge over at The Emerald Faeries and for this fortnight we are looking for flowers, nice easy one for you all!  For my card I have used Alley and coloured her with my copics, I just love that wee ladybird and it reminded me that I had some little ones tucked away that I have had for a VERY long time!  Papers are PM Blueberry Hill and I inked the edges, sizzix ticket die used along with Marianne Creatable flourish die (am loving this one at the mo!) finished off with a string of pearls, some ribbon and flowers from my stash.




















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Divas By Design #54 ~ Fairies & Fantasy
Fab 'n' Funky #140 ~ Starts with an F ~ Faerie, flowers, friends, flourishes
Creative Inspiration #182 ~ Bingo ~ ribbon, blue, flowers and ribbon, pearls and stamp
Totally Papercrafts #136 ~ Pretty Pastels
Cupcake Crafts #212 ~ Think Pink
TFL

I hope you will come and join in the Emerald Faeries challenge and check out what the other DT ladies have been doing their work is awesome.

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jac,love the layout and fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Such a sweet and cute card! Lovely image and fab colors! Thanks for joining my Think Pink Challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the image & sweet little ladybirds...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design... Fab'n'Funky & Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this Jac! thanks so much for sharing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, hope to see you link it at Link Up for Pink, :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Jac! Thanks for stopping by my Blog with such a lovely, much appreciated, comment. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab hun, love the soft colours & the flourish looks great!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Jac! Thank you for sharing with us at Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x