Monday 8 October 2012

New release sneak peek 2

So I said I'd be back, I actually thought it might have been a bit earlier but you know how it goes!  So I have another card to show you which uses another of the new Hedgehog releases which will be available to buy on the 10th (Wednesday) over at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

This time I have used 'Hedgehog Hello' again coloured with copics, papers are DCWV glitter stack and I have added some flowers, ribbon and die cut leaves.  The sentiment is pc generated and I've used a Crafty Cutters Die Vintage Label which is available at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  These Hedgies are just so adorable don't you think?




















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Incy Wincy Designs ~ Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity #92 ~ Lots of Leaves
Thanks for stopping by x



3 comments:

  1. awwww... another cutie
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute image Jac...and a very colorful creation....thanks for joining us at the Incy Wincy -Anything Goes Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x