Tuesday 16 October 2012

Anything Goes At Emerald Faeries

Yes it's everyones favourite challenge this time over at Emerald Faeries 'Anything Goes' and hopefully you are seeing my post as I'm away and have therefore sheduled this post so fingers crossed all goes well! lol

Now I have this old plastic coaster which came free (years ago) with a cross stitching magazine and every now and again I change the image that is inside it and this time it is the turn of the gorgeous Isla who is available to buy over at the A&T Digital Designs store.  I have coloured using copics and then added plenty of glitter and a few tiny punched butterflies, the image is then mounted on some glitter card.  So now I have a lovely sparkly coaster on my desk.




















I would like to enter this into the following challenge (if I can get internet access while I'm away!)

Crafts 4 Eternity #93 ~ Ugly Bug Ball
TFL

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Jac,lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea ... looks fabulous
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable, so sweet and cheery, and I like the glitter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x