Monday 29 October 2012

Charming challenge at Emerald Faeries

Yes its time for a new challenge over at Emerald Faeries and for this fortnight we are looking for your charms.  I love charms but always end up forgetting I've got them until its too late! lol but I remembered in time for this card, in fact my charm was the inspiration for my card.  I bought the little shoe from 'claire's' a few years ago coz I thought it was sweet and I was sure I'd be able to make use of it!  Well I finally have!  My Emerald Faerie image for this card is Kayla & Twinkie which is available at the A&T Digital Designs Shop along with the little stamp sentiment (quick tip - I used the small hole maker on my crop-a-dile to punch the ticket edge).  I have coloured the image with copics and my papers are from Bearly Mine Designs, ribbon and charm from my stash and I finished off with some rolled flowers made from some of the backing paper.  So don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog and see what the amazing DT have been up to and then lets see your charms, you've got 2 weeks remember.




















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafts and Me #107 ~ Fantasy Creatures
Totally Gorjuss #155 ~ Things with wings
Stampin' for the weekend #20 ~ Anything Goes
TFL

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jac,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card hun, love the papers & charm!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute Jac, I love the DP you have used and gorgeous colours.. yes me too tend to forget to add charms to my cards :) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute creation. And thank you so much for playing along with us at Stampin for the Weekend, good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet, sweet card. I've never done a baby card. You have done marvelous. Love your coloring, papers..all! Such a talented teamie I have!
    M
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x