Tuesday 9 October 2012

Anything Goes at Crafty Sentiments

Good morning, its Tuesday so that means it's time for another challenge over at Crafty Sentiments and this week Caz has chosen the theme of 'Anything Goes' one we all love, so without further ado let me get onto my project for this week.

I chose to make a bookmark and as it is Breast Cancer Awareness week I decided to use the 'Hope' stamp which is available at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  I also opted to colour it pink and just added a little green and purple with my sakura stardust pens.  The edges have been punched with the Tonic Studio border system.  It should also have a tiny magnet inside to hold it closed around the page but typically I can't find the magnets at the mo so will have to add them when they decide to come out of hiding! lol






















I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Fab 'n' Funky #141 ~ No patterned papers
(more to be added when I get home from work!)

Thanks for stopping by and please check out the amazing work by the DT over at Crafty Sentiments, you wont be disappointed.



6 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea with this digi Jac...gorgeous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea Jac love it hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, great image and colours. Thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week. Good Luck.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jac this is a brilliant bookmark I love the shape and the word image it looks terrific
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x