Saturday 9 July 2011

A little wall hanging

I recently won some images from Whimsy Stamps and I loved this image by Crissy's Digis and I also got the sentiment pack that goes with it by Raindrop Echo Designs which I have used here too to make this little wall hanging.  The cute turtle is coloured with copics. the papers were a gift from a blogging friend, the ribbon, pearl strands and flowers are all from my stash.  I put the 2 brown flowers in my melting pot with copious amounts of UTEE and then finished them off with a little button.



I would also like to enter this wall hanging in to the following challenges:
Sentimental Sundays #62 ~ Anything Goes + Sentiment
Sunday Sketch & Stamp #62 Emma's sketch
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything goes (+ use buttons)
Stamp Something ~ Bugs &/or Butterflies (dragonflies on my ribbon)
Allsorts #111 ~ Free & Easy July
TFL xx

6 comments:

  1. A really great fun card Jac.

    Thank you for joining in my week of our Free and Easy July challenge at Allsorts and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lol... he is a cutie ... and the flower is gorgeous
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such fun Jac, I love it!! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this image too and you have made it into a really fun wall hanging. Love that large flower.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! I love that little turtle! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x