Sunday 24 July 2011

Christmas in July

I have just made my first tent card and have to say it wasnt as hard as I had imagined!lol  For this card I trimmed the card blank to fit in my bricks embossing folder then after embossing ran 2 ink pads over the embossing before cutting out the the aperture with a nestie, both images I have used have been coloured with copics and stardust and are Primrose Winter Wishes and Billy Dressing the Tree which are available at the Crafty Sentiments Store and then at the bottom I added some presents which is actually a digi stamp from the Dottie & George bumper Christmas collection from Charmed Cards & Crafts.
I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges:
Challenge Up Your Life #48 ~ Tent Card
Crazy Challenge #76 ~ Christmas in July
TFL

4 comments:

  1. oh this is fab... i love the brick embossing and the little scene
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, great way to use two images and the bricks look great.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a wonderful card! Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww. this is so sweet! Gorgeous card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x