Sunday 10 July 2011

Less Is More #23 ~ one layer card with legs!

Ok last week I joined the Less Is More challenge for the first time and was quite pleased with the result so thought I'd try again and this week they are asking for a one layer card and to include legs!  Sounds alright but actually it took me ages to decide on what image to use then I found out that half my embossing powders don't want to work anymore and some of my pigment inks (black!) have given up the ghost too! So I just went with ordinary dye ink and used a papermania christmas image and sentiment stamps from I think about 2 years ago, the only other addition I made to my card is the top and bottom punched borders of holly which is a Tonic Studios mini punch.  I think I like the end result! lol  If it grows on me I could do more as it will make for a quick christmas card when I'm rapidly running out of time! lol


I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown #56 ~ Christmas in July
Simply Create #47 ~ Silhouette
TFL

17 comments:

  1. Cute card

    Sorry to hear that you've had a problem with your inks and powders too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is brill Jac, Oh no inky issues are no fun, Hope you are having a great weekend, Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds frustrating.. everything always runs out just when you need it!
    Love the reindeer
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the leaping reindeer and the punched holly. Most frustrating when you don't have the crafty things to hand but just think of the lovely shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Jac and great to see you at LIM!
    Is the butterfly part of your watermark?... it looks a little confusing as it's the same colour as the holly!
    Thanks so much for joining in this week!
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab xmas card, love the jumping reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty silhouette of your reindeer and nice holly to finish it off. Thanks for making a Christmas creation for the Tuesday Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this it is quirky XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very unique and creative card! My Card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card Michelle

    Good to see you again this week

    Thank you so much
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful job, thanks for joining SC!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x