Saturday 2 July 2011

Birthday Book

Well shortly I am off to a friends 40th birthday bash and she is having a big party and lots of family and friends have travelled to be here, her husband asked if he bought a book for everyone to sign could I possibly cover it for for him, so I said I'd make the book as that way it would be easier to cover and decorate so here it is.  I have used the baby giraffe image from Digi Doodle Shop that I won ages ago but hadnt yet used, giraffes are my friends favourite animal.  He is coloured with copics and then I have inked the edges of the image piece and the mat piece.  The background paper I downloaded a long time ago and I really cant remember where I got it from sorry.  The flowers are all from my stash.  I then used various sentiments from Sentimental Sundays and printed them on several of the inside papers and then bound it all together with my Bind-It-All.  I'm very pleased wth the way it turned out and so is the husband
the front cover


inside front cover


one of the printed pages

I would like to enter this into the following challengs:
Digital Tuesday #117  ~ Flower power
Crafts and Me #41 ~ Birthdays
Stamp Something ~ July digi day
2 Sisters #46~ Birthdays
TFL

2 comments:

  1. oh i love this - the giraffe is sooo cute
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did an amazing job on this. I`ll bet your friend will love it. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x