Friday 15 July 2011

Crafty Sentiments ~ Stitching

Oops I'm a day late, so sorry but unfortunately work delayed my card getting finished on time but its here now and this week at Crafty Sentiments the challenge is to use stitching, real or faux, mines faux!   I used the gorgeous digi image of Evie which is available at the Crafty Sentiments Store.  Now I've been meaning to get adventurous with hair for a while, I see so many gorgeous card out there in blogland and the hair colours are awesome so I decided to be brave with my hair colour today, actually I dont think my mum would have been surprised in the slightest if I had come home with hair this colour when I was younger!  I have paper pieced her outfit and added some tiny tots flowers to match, the sentiment is by Raindrop Echo Designs at Whimsy Stamps.  The lace is from my stash, The glittered border is actually s\a paper lace fixed to cs and then glittered and the strip across the black cs is also s/a paper lace coloured with copics to echo colours in her hair and my faux stitching is done with a white gel pen.  The music paper is a digital from Raspberry Road Designs.  I'm glad I tried out the hair!

So thats what I have done, go and check out the rest of the amazing cards by the fabulous DT over at the Crafty Sentiments challenge blog - you wont be disappointed and then join in our challenge 'Go on You know You want to!'

I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
Sketch Sataurday #163
OSAAT #70 ~ Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes #77 ~ Paper piecing
Digital Tuesday #119 ~ Spellbound
Totally Papercrafts #75 ~ Girly Girls
TFL

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is fab! I love the image and the colours
    Great for a teenage girl
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Jac-fabulous colour scheme and I love the image :-) Thank you so much for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- p.s Please feel free to pop by my blog and enter my candy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect sentiment to that image, a fabulous girlie card!
    Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. This digi and your coloring is too good. Thanx for playing with us this week at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again soon.
    Renee DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous - I love the colours!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card love that image and her fab purple hair thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jac, this is fabulous, love how you did her hair, very original and creative. Hugs xx
    Thank you also for joining us at OSAAT, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Jac, love the purple hair it really suits little Evie and her outfit.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep - girls want to have fun - fab card. Thanks for joining us at TPC - and Good Luck
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x