Friday 1 July 2011

Crafty Sentiments Release Day & Blog Hop

Well we have had 5 days of wonderful previews and now today you are all out there buying your stamps, so just to finish off the week and as it is now release day we will be celebrating with a weekend blog hop starting today. The DT have ben showcasing some lovely creations and will be showing you some more today.  One lucky winner will be chosen on Monday the 4th at the end of the hop to receive all 5 christmas images. So make sure you leave a comment on all the DT blogs and then leave a comment on the Crafty Sentiments main blog to let Suzette know you have done so.  You should have arrived here from Heather's blog



So on to my card, today I have used Billy 'Gone Sledging' and this time I went for a monochromatic look and used both warm and cool grey copic and just a touch of sakura clear stardust for his trim.  My background cs was embossed using a fiskars texture plate then I patted a versamark ink pad over the cs and then used irridescent mica powder to highlight the snowflakes and give them a sheen, add some organza ribbon and a sentiment which is available over at the Crafty Sentiments Store - along with all those wonderful new stamps.



Now you should be hopping over to Hazel's blog.  Just incase you've got lost the full order is:

Jac (ME!)
Happy Hopping

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
Totally PaperCrafts ~ Lets play bingo ~ I used the bottom row



8 comments:

  1. These stamps are simply amazing. I'd love to put these on my Christmas cards, they're gorgeous! Well done on making such beautiful cards, they're lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stamps make such cute cards I love how you've done yours
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jac, love the monochromatic look and the embossed background. I am going to have to find out how you do that as I have some of those texture plates but they never seem to work in my cuttlebug to look like yours.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little guy! so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i love that background and what a cute little image
    Lisa
    my new blog -http://mymakesnme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the monochrome feel of the card. So sorry I have taken till now to comment but life and puppy dog are getting in the way!!!
    Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jac
    a gorgeous card great image & colouring, fab design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x