Thursday 8 July 2010

PaperTake Weekly - Sketch #44


This card is for the sketch challenge this week over at Papertake Weekly, my papers are digi by Raspberry Road Designs and are the freebie add on to the Raspberry Tea kit, I added buttons from my stash and a bit of scrap card. The image is TGF Hope & Grace Classy coloured with copics and stardust but you cant really see the bling of the stardust. The little button embossed border is a cuttlebug border folder. The sentiment is a freebie stamp and when I stamped it I didnt get my colour even so I rescued it by going over it with a stardust pen (wish I'd thought of doing that before! lol) TFL I'll be back tomorrow with some exciting news! Bye for now. xx

2 comments:

  1. omg that stamp is too cute! I want an anya stamp...but I know if I get one I'll have to buy them all...lol. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just WAY too cute!!! Love that image and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW and hope you join us again this week!
    hugs
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x