Saturday 24 July 2010

Time to go 'Hopping'

Yes it Saturday and time to join us at Crafty Sentiuments Digi Design for our first Blog Hop.  You should have got to me from Ambers blog if not be sure you go to the Crafty Sentiments Digi Design blog to make sure you dont miss anyone out.

Today there are more new releases ~ Pat & Boo Bear, arent they adorable and if you want to be in with a chance of winning the complete set then you have to join us on our hop, leave all the fabulous DT ladies a bit of love, leave a comment on the main Crafty Sentiments Dig Design Blog, become a follower of the blog and mention the hop on your blog and then you'll be entered into a draw.
I think you'll agree they are all adorable and wait till you get round to all the DT members and see their stunning projects for your enjoyment and inspiration.

My first project is this picture frame which I have made from scratch (tutorial to follow soon over at the crafty Sentiments Digi Design blog) and I have used the adorable Pat sat dangling her feet in the water.  I added diamond glaze and glitter to the water for more effect and Pat is coloured in using copics.  Lettering is cut using sizzix tag along alphabet dies, flower is a sizzix die and the dragonfly is from my daughters stash! (well the frame is a gift for her friend!lol)
I would also like to enter this frame into the following challenge;
Stamp Something ~ Flowery

My second project uses the gorgeous image of Boo Bear with his ballons and for this I decided to make an envelope bag (I know they were popular a while back but I never got round to making one then so felt it was about time I gave it ago!lol)  Anyway I have coloured Boo using copics, the papers are all My Minds Eye from the Bloom & Grow collection and the sentiment is TGF from the Spotlight collection, the eyelets and organza ribbon are from my stash.  Really liked how simple these envelope bags are to make and can see them making great party bags especially with Boo on them.
I would also like to enter this bag in the following challenges;
Papertake Weekly ~ Cutie Patootie
Crafty Sentiments #  A sketch
Incy Wincy Designs #51 Alter something ~ an envelope
Digital Tuesday Challenge ~ Happy Birthday
Well thats my projects for this hop now you should be hopping over to Axa's blog to see the wonderful projects she has made for you.  Thanks so much for stopping by and dont forget to leave your comments along the way to be in with a chance of winning that adorable collection of images. 'Go on You know You want to!'

The full order for the blog hop should be;

Jac (that's me! lol)
Have fun! x

16 comments:

  1. Jac your handmade frame is just perfect, it looks absolutely fabulous.
    Well done you, you old clever clogs!
    Can’t wait to see the tutorial and have a go at making one myself.
    Hugs
    Heather. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! Your daughters friend will love the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great frame love the colours

    Hugs
    Suzette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Jac 2 great projects, loving the frame!!!! So fab, big hugs Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your projects Jac! Love the diamond glaze and glitter effect on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great projects Jac, love the frame. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing frame, so creative and I love the glittery water! Those envelope bags look like a great idea - must remember them for our next party. Heather:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sparkly water. Sweet projects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the frame! Both projects are amazing. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous projecst! Absolutely love your frame and the sparkles in the water! hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous projecst! Absolutely love your frame and the sparkles in the water! hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous projecst! Absolutely love your frame and the sparkles in the water! hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great work :) The envelope altering is so cute :)

    Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy :)

    Winners are revealed in a few hours :)

    Heather
    my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x