Thursday 15 July 2010

Crafty Sentiments Digital Designs Challenge 2


Ok here we go this is my first card as a member of the Crafty Sentiments Digital Designs DT and it is for their 2nd challenge.
This week the challenge is to use the colours Brown, Yellow & Green, and there is a fantastic sponsor for this week too its Digital Delights By Looby Loo. So pop over to Crafty Sentiments Digital Designs and check out the fabulous work by the other DT members and come and play along with us - 'Go on, You know You want to!'
For my card I used the adorable image of 'Toby in a Bag' (soon to be released so watch this space!) coloured with copics and sakura stardust, background paper is Papermania Secret Garden, I embossed the yellow mat with a new embossing folder by papermania, ribbon and flower from my stash.

3 comments:

  1. Create Card Jac, love your layout, fab & beautiful!!!!..... Hugs Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute Jac, love the dragonfly ribbon hugs rebekah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I like all that brown with the other colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x