Thursday 17 December 2009

SCSC #62 - Snow & MTTC #70 - Yuletide Wishes


Ok back after a few days absence due to D&V bug which left me feeling very yuckky indeed, also meant I missed some challenges! I did manage to get some colouring done though so hopefully should get a few more cards made over the next couple of days so I'm starting with the challenges over at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge which is snow and all these cards have snow on them somewhere! and the challenge over at My Time To Craft is Yuletide Wishes which again they all have. I have used Miss Anya images all coloured with copics and some sakura stardust pens and glitter glue. Sentiments are a mix of sizzix dies and digi stamp from charmed cards & Crafts. Have to say the brrr card is not included in the challenges as I made that last week but was trying out something new I discovered on my camera that allows me to take upto 4 shots and put them together as if for an 'e-auction' so I thought I'd give it a try, must say I am impressed, I've only had the camera a year and I'm still finding new things out about it!lol Oh well time to make more cards. Thanks for stopping by and having a look. x

3 comments:

  1. What cuties love Miss Anya greta fun thanks for joining in the fun at MTTC hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, love Greeting Farm stamps. Thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x