Friday 4 December 2009

2 in 1 card and a digi layout




Firstly my card, this is for the challenges over at SCSC #60 which is Christmas Trees and Sketch Saturday #79. My image is a Christmas tree stamp from one last years Anita's collections, I stamped it in green ink and heat embossed it with silver pearl powder, its stamped on creamy coloured parchment paper and the pps are MME Wonderful Winter, the adhesive gems came from the £1 shop. Now the digi layout isnt for any challenges but it was something I did today at my digi photography and image manipulation course. I have wanted to know how to extract an image from a photo and then to be able to use it as an element in my digi scapping and now I do and I'm so excited about it! lol I'll be looking at my camera in a new light now seeing what else I can make into elements! lol The rest of the credit for the paper and other elements go to Staceys Scraps and her freebie kit Give Thanks TFL

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sooo cool!!! Thanks for showing me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x