Saturday 12 December 2009

Anya Ink #10 Odd shaped cards


Oh boy am I cutting this fine! The challenge over at Anya Ink this week was for odd shaped cards, well it stumped me for a while coz I was really stuck for a shape and have cut various ones out and then not liked them so they have ended up in the bin then I remembered these little boots I bought about 4 years ago that have been stashed away and forgotten as I wasnt sure what I could do with them once I bought them! Well now thanks to Miss Anya I can use them! Miss Anya is coloured with copics and then frosted lace stickles added as they have been to the top of the boot (they are still wet!lol) and the brrr is a sizzix die cut out of sparkly silver card. Hope you like it, I'm pretty pleased with it and think it could be a good way to make some last minute quick cards. TFL

2 comments:

  1. oooh... how fun!! Love that boot Jac!
    Great colours and I love the "Brrr" :D Hope youa re not too cold over there (it's pretty warm here!!!)
    (hugs)
    Sammixxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry i am late stopping by, life got in the way last week. Love your card, although I can't relate to the 'brrrr' weather as we are in the midst of summer here!

    Thanks for playing along last week at Anya Ink.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x