Tuesday 29 December 2009

A 2 in 1 card


Well firstly I hope you have all had a truely wonderful Christmas, we have here. I have finally managed to clear enough space on my desk to be able to make a card so did one for the Copic Colour Challenge and PaperTake Weekly. Image is one of the Adorable Annie range of stamps from Charmed Cards & Crafts and she has been coloured using copics the challenge colours were Y15, BG05 and E47 I have also used R00, 11 E35, 37 & BG01. The papers I have used are all scraps and I really cant remember where they have come from (sorry) the flowers, gems and tag are all from my stash and the peeloff sentiment is Anitas and as it says Thank - you, it fits with the challenge over at PTW. Right now its time to get ready for work but hope to be back blogging and crafting more regularly real soon. TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x