Saturday 12 December 2009

Dotties World - You're A Star & Sketch & Stash #25


Great challenge to use as star or stars on your project this week over at Dotties World and as per normal I seem to have left it to the last minute but at least I have made it within the time!lol I have used the image of Dottie as a Christmas Fairy (pre coloured) from the bumper Christmas Collection and the sentiment is from the Pixies collection 1, papers are papermania (from 2 years ago I think!) and the stars are from my stash, the card is based on the sketch from Sketch & Stash and I have to say that all the stash is neglected so time to use it again!lol TFL

5 comments:

  1. Ohh Jac, this is beautiful. Great image and I love the DP and colors you used. Thanks for playing with us this week.
    Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Jac!! I will have to pull out this gorgeous Dottie Christmas fairy again too!! :D
    I keep reading the Dottie's challenges and just not getting there! This week for sure... #1 challenge priority! :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is just sooo cute ! :-) the image is lovely and the papers and colours you used are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Sketch and Stash :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, love Christmas Dottie in her fiary outfit.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card love the dotty image thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x