Sunday 19 July 2009

Sketch & Stash Challenge 14


Another fantastic sketch over at Sketch & Stash. I ran out of time to do the last one but was determined to do this one! So I have used my new papers K-OLOGY Addison, the image is a MIss Anya that I won in some blog candy coloured using copics, whispers and sakura clear glaze on the boots and coat (but it doesnt show up very well in the pic.) I have also used Glitz It glitter glues for the buttons and in the eyelet, the fibres I have had in my stash for an age. Really like this sketch. TFL

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jac.. what a cute little image :)
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jac!
    Oh you must have snuck this entry in very late for me not to have seen it!!
    Thanks for joining in on the challenge even though this is now very late!! Your card is gorgeous!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x