Saturday 4 July 2009

Crafty Muse Challenge - a sketch & recipe (DT card)




Well here is my first offical card as a Crafty Muse DT member and can I just say its great to be working with a very talented group of ladies. The challenge for this fortnight is a lovely sketch with an additional recipe. You can see the challenge and the beautiful creations by the rest of the DT here I have used BG Sugared paper, Coredinations sparkly cs, my trusty Nesties and teh adorable Sitting Pretty image (available at Crafty Muse) the cupcake holder is covered with ribbon, the topping is diamond glazed and Angelique has been coloured using copics, whispers and sakura stardust which I then went over with a wc brush, brads and peeloff sentiments are from my stash. So come on over and join us for the challenge and dont forget you dont have to use Crafty Muse images just come and join the fun. TFL xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jac, firstly congratulations on becoming a DT member (truly deserved). I love what you have done on your card, the cupcake holder with ribbon is a fab idea.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jac,

    This is so gorgeous... I just love the way you coloured her - and the cupcake holder with the ribbon is splendid!!
    Wonderful "1st DT card" - officially!
    Thanks!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x