Wednesday 8 July 2009

1 card 3 challenges


Well I have managed to make a card this evening and catch up with 3 challenges, firstly over at CCT the challenge was 'stitch in time' real or faux I did faux round the tree, next I followed the sketch over at Friday Sketchers and turned it upside down (sort of) and last but by no means least over at Stamp Something the challenge was 'Christmas in July' I think my card says it all for that one! lol I have used papermania papers, ribbon from my stash, the tree shape is actually half of a shaped card that I bought years ago and now wish I hadnt! but perhaps if I can use them up this way it wont be quite so bad lol The snowman image is Lilli of the Valley collection by Inca stamp which I recently won at Dotties World 1st birthday party, the gems, snowflake brad and epoxy stamp image are all from my stash. TFL now I'm off to see if I get another card made tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card!! the tree is such a fun way to showcase that adorable snowman! thanks for joining us at Stamp Something:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x