Friday 16 January 2009

SCSC #14 Anything but a Card


























Over at SCSC Claire set the challenge for Anything But A Card and after some thought I decided to alter a tin for my buttons because at the mo my buttons are all crammed in a little drawer and I struggle to find what I want and usually end up not bothering so I thought it was time to remedy that and we drink frothy coffee from Llidls and it comes in tins! so here we are I found a scrap of paper amongst an old wallet of bits and pieces that fitted a treat sorry cant remember what its called etc, the lace effect at the top and bottom is self adhesive paper lace from Lakelands holes and eyelets set with the cropadile, buttons and flowers from my stash and then I used the image of Henry Hare from Animal Magic download from Charmed Cards and I resized him several times and added the text to his banner. I am actually quite pleased with the end result and now need to work my way thru my coffee tins for my other buttons. TFL

7 comments:

  1. wonderful jac

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really pretty and very clever Jac x Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jac, this is such a pretty tin and so useful too for all your buttons. Thanks for playing along with us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty tin Jac. Love all the cards and the nestabilities - I soooo want some of them :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tin Jac, and how would I have guessed that you would have used those fab downloads. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you are so clever Jac, I adore your tin, it's stunning!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous...great images and papers and so useful for keeping your buttons together:)

    thanks for joining us at scsc:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x