Saturday 17 January 2009

PTW challenge Dawnys sketch #6


Another fabby sketch by DawnyP over at PTW Now for this sketch I used papers from a freebie digi kit by the very talented Stacey whose blog you can find here and this kit is called Flower Child. My image is Aquarian Dottie and I coloured her on the pc in PSE5 using the colour dropper to get the colours to match the papers then I added glossy accents to her boots and the water and a little bit of glitter to the fluff on her hat and coat. The flowers at the bottom are from Lakeland which I got way back when, peeloff and brads from my stash. TFL.


Well considering I have been at home all day today I dont seem to have managed to acheive much in the way of ME time, everytime I sat down and started to get into something I was called away and this is how it has been all day I just hope it doesnt carry on that way tomorrow! Hope you are all having a great crafty weekend, I just love going round and checking what you've all been up to.

5 comments:

  1. It has been a while since I have left a message. Just wanted you to know that I do enjoy checking your blog out and that you do beautiful cards and projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh I love the card!!!! fabulous job!! Thanks for showing me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jac! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely card,great papers and cute image:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x