Tuesday 26 October 2010

Yes another one!

Thats another Christmas card ticked off my list!  For this card I have kept it simple and relied on the embossing and glitter to do the talking.  The fabulous Snowman image is from Crafty Sentiments Design and is a digi image and I have actually removed a few bits for this card.  I have added colour using my copics and stardust glitter pens and then finished off by covering the snowman in crystal glamour dust, unfortunately it doesnt show very well in the picture but it is sat here on my desk sparkling away!  The snow falling in the background is actually irridescent mica pigment.  I have used swiss dots embossing folder from cuttlebug and snowflake texture plate from fiskars - think I'd be lost with out my big shot! the snowflake eyelets were a recent purchase.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Stamp Scrap & Doodle Saturdays ~ Christmas but NO red or green
Fussy & Fancy Friday #22 ~ lets see your winter wonderland
PaperTake Weekly ~ Sparkly & Bright
Cute Card Thursday #135 ~ a sketch
TFL

6 comments:

  1. This is nice, I love the sparkly glitter on the snowman xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love snowman cards and this one is lovely! Great Job!

    Thanks for joining the fun at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays!

    www.circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! I love the colors you used.
    Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week.
    Linda
    http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ka_YOOT lil snowman! Great color choices!! it all looks very shimmery. Thanks so much for showing us YOUR WINTER WONDERLAND creation at Fussy & Fancy! Happy Holidays!!! Hugs- Corry

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure have been busy with the Christmas cards.. very inspirational! LOVE this one too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x