Saturday 23 October 2010

An Annie Card

Well I haven't used this stamp in a long while and when I was looking thru my stamps trying to decide which one to use for my next card this was the one I chose.  Its from Charmed Cards & Crafts (and yes I have the set! lol) they are all adorable and lovely to colour, here I have used copics.  The paper is from a freebie digi kit by Raspberry Road Designs and its from a kit called New Beginings, ribbon is from my stash as is the fabric flower but it doesnt really show in the picture I have dipped the flower in clear UTEE (using my new melting pot!) so it gives the flower a glass like look.  Ria and I did a few 'glass' flowers today, the other ones are paper ones but we definately plan to do more. I think Ria is planning on buying some cheap big flowers and making in them into hair accessories!  The sentiment for the card is a freebie from Sentimental Sundays.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sentimental Sundays #25 ~ Black & White + 1 other (used a past sentiment freebie of theirs too) 
OSAAT #35 ~Embellish it (your fave embellishemnt, love ribbon and even included a ribbon sentiment)
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge #55 ~ Black & White + 1 other
Allsorts Challenge #75 ~ Spots & Stripes (my stripes are Annies socks)

TFL

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is fabulous Jac - that flowers is Wowzer!
    I am sure you will get good use out of that melting pot.
    We saw a lady making Autumn Leaves in one at Port sunlight - they were gorgeous.
    Love the colour combo -
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely! Beautifully embellished too.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect sentiment for a perfect card :)...love the digi Jac, you made her come to life, you have quite a touch for coloring :) - thank you so much for sharing with us at OSAAT - good luck

    stitchy xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love the polka dots!

    Thank you for joining the “The Black and White Plus One!” challenge at Sentimental Sundays

    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jac
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, love her tights.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card - love the image and the flower is fab!
    Thanks for playing along with my Spots & Stripes challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x