Sunday 24 October 2010

A ghostly apparition!

I dont usually do much in the way of Halloween cards but there are quite a few challenges out there all about halloween and I just downloaded a great freebie sentiment from Charmed Cards & Crafts so I couldn't resist making this quick card.  I used a Charmed Digi Download from the Halloween collection and I opted for a pre coloured George as a ghost.  The images in that collection are wonderful.  So I added George to my card along with the sentiment which I printed on to vellum and then mounted them onto some black card which I embossed with my new Tim Holtz folder of a brick wall, and there you have a quick halloween card.


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges #60 ~ Halloween
Stampin' for the weekend #49 ~ Halloween/fall
Paper Cutz #64 ~ Halloween using stars, circles, diamonds or crescents (my brads are my circles)
Stamp Something ~ October Digi Challenge (my image is a digi)
Crafts and Me #15 ~ Halloween

I'm sure there are more challenges out there but I know some only like you to enter 5 or 6 maximum so I'll leave it there and maybe get another halloween card made for the others!lol

TFL

5 comments:

  1. Love that sentiment with your cute ghost image. Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Cutz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun card! Love the background and that ghost is so cute! Thanks for playing at Paper Cutz this week!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the embossed wall in the background and the ghost is super scary! Super card. Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge. Hugs. Katy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! Love the embossed background. Thanks for playing along with PaperCutz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable! great background! Thanks for sharing your digi with us at Stamp Something this week! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x