Friday 19 February 2010

Dotties World - Hearts & SCSC - Multifold




Combined the challenge of Hearts, doodling and a charmed download at Dotties World with the challenge to make a multifold card for Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge and made a gate fold card which has a magnetic closure, papers are from a digi collab kit by Staceys Scraps and Mels Lightbulb Moments called 'Livin' Life n Lovin' It' a gorgeous and bright kit which I felt worked well with Birthday Present Dottie. I used a precoloured image and removed her red ballon and replaced it with a glittery silver heart, my doodling is round the edge of the frame. Now it is time for me to go to bed as I'm on an early shift in the morning! Night all and TFL

5 comments:

  1. Oh Jac what a cute card.....love the playful paper and you colored in Dottie perfectly!
    thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jac, this is really cute. I love how you colored Dottie in these bright colors.
    Great papers. Me like :-D
    Thanks for joining us at DW this week.
    Hugs Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, it's great Jac. Lovely colours and great to see that image again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute, fun card! Love it!!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so far behind! Sorry I have not dropped in for a while! Been loving your cards in my google reader though! hehe! Finally made it here to say HI! xxx
    LOVE the colours! Love Dottie!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x