Friday 19 February 2010

Anya Ink - Monochromatic & Sketch Saturday #90


I have combined the 'monochromatic' challenge over at Anya Ink with the sketch over at Sketch Saturday and this is what I came up with. I went for greys and used Anya Rain coloured with copics and sakura glaze pens with a touch of sakura stardust, matted her onto some silver mirricard which I embossed with raindrops texture plate by fiskars. The papers are from A Hint Of Pink(!) by Kate Knight - Dovecraft, the sentiment I did on the computer and the flowers were some I got today a little bunch of white ones for £1 in the works which I then coloured grey with copics and then added a leaf punch and some faux stitching. Right time to try and get another card made. TFL

2 comments:

  1. Jac
    This is fabulous. Love the image you used. Great job with the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jac this is fabulous - great colouring
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x