Monday 25 April 2016

Hey Good looking ....

Whatcha got cookin'?  Well this post is a bit of a rush as I am very nearly out of time to play along with the  challenge over at The East Wind which is Make It 3D.  Well I was looking through my images trying to decide which to use when Fridays new image came up n my feed well I just couldn't resist so Aurora Little Baker and Love kitchen just fell into my basket and I started my card.  Unfortunately I had to work Sunday (10.00-22.00), sleep in and today (07.00-21.30) so I rushed home to get this finished, photographed and upload before the challenge finishes!  I have coloured using a mix of markers and everything that is 'stainless steel' has been given the Spectrum Noir Sparkle treatment! lol  I also printed the kitchen twice and fussy cut the Kitchen Aid, toaster, frying pan and cat separately and added them and Aurora using foam pads (need to get some thicker foam pads!)  Finished off with a computer generated sentiment.  Kept it all quite simple as I wanted the images to speak for themselves.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
The East Wind #53 ~ Make it 3D
Incy Wincy Designs ~ Inspired by a book/song/film ~ Song Hey Good looking
4 Crafty Chicks #295 ~ F is for Food
Brown Sugar #195 ~ ATG
Creative Fingers #107 ~ ATG
Thanks for stopping by and now I'm off to bed as I'm back at work tomorrow at 07.00!

5 comments:

  1. Love this card and the vintage vibe - really fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is superb Jac! Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE EAST WIND. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ THE EAST WIND

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous, love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this too bits she reminds me of our nursery school teacher at my nephews school

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jac, you have absolutely rocked both this card and the challenge. I love the dimension and your gorgeous colouring. There is a wonderful retro feel to this which is so fun. Thanks so much for joining our 3D Challenge at The East Wind. I enjoyed visiting today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x