Monday 11 April 2016

A Little Light Music

Thought I'd play along with the current challenge over at Club Kenny K which is ATG with a twist to use one of the 2 freebies which are available, one is via the newsletter and one is a Club Kenny K member exclusive.  I have used 'Tori Famous' and printed her directly onto a large tag.  I decided to go with a monochrome theme.  I added some ticket die cuts and the music die cut was given to me. The sentiment I got a couple of years ago as a freebie from Sentimental Sundays and I thought it worked well with this image. Finished off with some spotty ribbon.
I would like to enter this tag into the following challenges:
Crafting For All Seasons #123 ~ Die cuts/punches
Brown Sugar #193 ~ ATG
A Gem Of A Challenge #166 ~ Don't be square
Not Just Cards #31 ~April ~ ATG
Crafty Boots ~ Use a Sentiment
Craft Your Passion #307 ~ ATG
Thanks for stopping by x

7 comments:

  1. I love your tag!!! thank you so much for joining us at Craft your passion challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation, it is more of a work of art than a tag Jac. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag - fabulous sassy image and gorgeous colouring. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag Jac thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous,fab image .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
    I hope you can join us again.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x