Saturday 9 May 2009

Dotties world Challenge - inspiration pic



The photo that Lousie chose to inspire us with over at Dotties World was amazing and had inspired everyone in different ways but all equally amazing. Well I racked my brains for days and days and this is what I finally came up with! The colours in the pick and their pattern bought to mind the olympic rings so I downloaded an image of the rings and then set to work in PSE5, the background in Girls About Town and then I added Jogging George and Work Out Dottie, coloured in PSE5 using the same colours as the rings and then I added various bits of dropped shadow and text. I enjoyed doing this and it let Dottie & George know that I havent abadoned them since Annie came on the scene! lol TFL

5 comments:

  1. How very creative Jac and a fabulous result!
    Juliet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow jac this is brilliant and clever you working with ps5 i have 9 and haven't got a clue.love all your fabby creations since my last visit...:-)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab take on the inspirational photo Jac. Just brilliant!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the photo inspiration- I love it.
    Thank you for playing along.

    love Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see George and Dottie haven't been consigned to the bottom drawer.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x