Wednesday 13 May 2009

It's Party Time At Dottie's World

Yay DOTTIE'S WORLDis celebrating being
1 YEAR OLD THIS MONTH!
Wow how time has flown and hasn't Dottie got a lot to answer for! lol If it wasn't for Dottie I wouldn't be blogging and I wouldn't have met so many wonderful people who I now class as good friends. I have loved making my cards with so many fantastic characters who feel so special to me. Anyway I digress, to celebrate there is a party and
YOU ARE ALL INVITED
to come along and join in the fun, and it certainly sounds like there is going to be some fun, if you dont believe me check THIS out. It all starts
SUNDAY 17 MAY and goes on all week - now thats what I call a birthday party! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x